Original plant from 1279.
A thirteenth-century settlement.
The Church of the Madonna della Misericordia dates back to the end of the 15th century. Between 1780 and 1787, according to the design of the architect Pietro Augustoni (1741-1815), the church was rebuilt and enlarged. The stucco decorations, the altar chapels, the niches and the statues were made by the sculptor Lorenzo Bernasconi. In […]